Bitter Apricot Seed Extract
- Appearance: off white Powder
- Part Used: seed
- Specification: 98%
- Test Method: HPLC
- Particle Size: 100%Through 80 mesh
- Odor & Taste: Characteristic
- Packaging Detail: 25kg/drum (double plastic-bag inside, or as per customer’s request.)
- NW/GW: 25kg/28kg
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Storage: Away from sunlight and moisture
Amygdalin, also known as laevomandelonitrile or laetrile, is isolated from the seeds of the tree Prunus dulcis, also known as bitter almonds. Since the early 1950s, a modified form of amygdalin has been promoted under the names laetrile and "Vitamin B17" as a cancer cure. In reality, neither amygdalin nor any derivative such as laetrile is in any sense a vitamin.
Laetrile is the purified form of the compound amygdalin, which is found naturally in fruits and vegetables, particularly in the apricot pits and bitter almonds.
Amygdalin was first isolated in 1830 and was used as an anticancer agent in Russia as early as It is believed that laetrile relieves the pain of cancer. One theory is that cancer cells contain large quantities of the enzyme beta-glucosidase. This enzyme breaks the amygdalin down and releases cyanide, a toxic chemical that then kills cancer cells.
1.It significantly reduced the plaque index and bacterial count.
2. It reduced oxidative stress and lowers blood sugar level in body.
3. It interferes the life cycle of lice, inhibiting their ability to feed and preventing eggs from hatching.
4. It enhances lipid peroxidation in the liver and blood of tumor-bearing models and accompanied by significant decreases in the activities of GSH-dependent antioxidant.
5. It immobilizes and kills 100% human spermatozoa at high concentration.
6. It lowers the lipid levels especially cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol in body.
Certificate of Analysis
Items & Results
Off white Powder
Odor & Test
100%Through 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Residue on Ignition
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.
2 years when properly stored
- Name Specification Test Method Extractive Fraction
- Eurycomanone 1%~3% 1%~3% HPLC root
- Tongkat Ali root extract Eurycomanone 1%~3%Eurycomanone 1%~3% HPLC root
- Acai Berry Extract Anthocyanidins ≥5% Polyphenols≥4% UV Fruit
- Angelica Root Extract 1% Ligustides,5:1,10:1,20:1 HPLC Root
- Artichoke extract 10:1; Cynarin 2.5%, 5%/Caffeoylquinic acid 5% UV/HPLC Leaf
- Aloe Vera extract 95%, 98% HPLC leaf
- Boswellia extract 45% ; 50%: 60%;65% Boswellic Acid Extract/ Ratio: 4:1, 5:1, 10:1, 20:1 HPLC Resin
- Belladonna Extract Atropine 0.03% 1% HPLC Whole Plant
- Bitter Apricot Seed Extract 98% HPLC seed
- Camptothecin 98%99% HPLC fruit and leaf