Echinacea Purpurea extract
- Appearance: Brown yellow Powder
- Part Used: Whole plant
- Specification: Cichoric acid 2%,4% / Polyphenols 4%
- Test Method: HPLC/UV
- Particle Size: 100%Through 80 mesh
- Odor & Taste: Characteristic
- Packaging Detail: 25kg/drum (double plastic-bag inside, or as per customer’s request.)
- NW/GW: 25kg/28kg
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Storage: Away from sunlight and moisture
1. Anti-virus, anti-fungi, anti-tumor, anti-bacterial, anti-infections and anti-cancer.
2. Stimulating the immune system, enhancing immunity, preventing influenza.
3. Treating arthritis or skin diseases, promoting wound repair, relieving toothache and pain of scald.
1. Echinacea is widely used to fight infections, especially the common cold and other upper respiratory infections.Research to date shows that echinacea probably modestly reduces cold symptoms, but it’s not clear whether it helps prevent colds from developing.
2. Echinacea is also used against many other infections including the flu, urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast infections, genital herpes, bloodstream infections (septicemia), gum disease, tonsillitis, streptococcus infections, syphilis, typhoid, malaria, and diphtheria.
3. Sometimes people apply echinacea to their skin to treat boils, abscesses, skin wounds, ulcers, burns, eczema, psoriasis, UV radiation skin damage, herpessimplex, bee stings, and hemorrhoids.
4. Commercially available echinacea products come in many forms including tablets, juice, and tea.
Certificate of Analysis
Items & Results
Brown yellow Powder
Odor & Test
100%Through 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Residue on Ignition
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.
2 years when properly stored
- Name Specification Test Method Extractive Fraction
- Eurycomanone 1%~3% 1%~3% HPLC root
- Tongkat Ali root extract Eurycomanone 1%~3%Eurycomanone 1%~3% HPLC root
- Acai Berry Extract Anthocyanidins ≥5% Polyphenols≥4% UV Fruit
- Angelica Root Extract 1% Ligustides,5:1,10:1,20:1 HPLC Root
- Artichoke extract 10:1; Cynarin 2.5%, 5%/Caffeoylquinic acid 5% UV/HPLC Leaf
- Aloe Vera extract 95%, 98% HPLC leaf
- Boswellia extract 45% ; 50%: 60%;65% Boswellic Acid Extract/ Ratio: 4:1, 5:1, 10:1, 20:1 HPLC Resin
- Belladonna Extract Atropine 0.03% 1% HPLC Whole Plant
- Bitter Apricot Seed Extract 98% HPLC seed
- Camptothecin 98%99% HPLC fruit and leaf